Stamprints 2018 Design Team Members

Friday, March 02, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I'm super excited to introduce Stamprints - 2018 Design Team Members!!!
(and I included myself...)


They will be bringing you inspiration every week, using our digital stamps and/or sets...so you don't have to just look at my cards! =)

Please, help me welcome...

Mary

MaryV

Jessica

Stamprints_DTJess

Kelly

Stamprints_DTKelly

Blog / Facebook / InstagramPinterest
Twitter/ YouTube: KellysKardsFL

Jennifer

Stamprints_DTJenniferScrapatini

Sherry

Stamprints_DTSherryLooseStitches

Priyadarshini

Stamprints_DTPriyadarshini

and

Ashley

S DT_Ashley

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter: Angelloveinc

Throughout the month of March, starting next week, you'll get to know them better as they tell a little bit about themselves and share their projects with you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe