{Tue} Tutorial: Floral Thank You Card + Video Tutorial

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

I have a "thank you" card and a video tutorial I made for Altenew's Video Challenge #3!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me comments! =)
Thank you for your orders on my Etsy Shop!
I really appreciate it!



And here's my video on YouTube:


Challenges:
1. Altenew Video Challenge #3
2. Runway Inspired #98: Gucci
3. Simon Says Wed Make it Sparkle


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. beautiful card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I really love the polka dot background too :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVE the bold colors! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe